Dr. Cynthia Hornback
Chiropractic Physician/Certified Acupuncturist
Dr. Cynthia Hornback founded Hornback Chiropractic and Wellness, P.A. on November 4, 2002. She has is passionate about helping her patients achieve their health goals since HCW’s doors opened in Lakewood Ranch. Dr. Hornback specializes in Diversified, Cox Flexion-Distraction, Kennedy Decompression Technique and Activator Methods adjusting techniques and is certified in Acupuncture.
Dr. Hornback completed over 5300 academic hours all while achieving Dean’s List and graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in April 2001. She received numerous awards related to her clinical studies and clinical practice while attending Logan College. Dr. Hornback has been board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and Florida Department of Chiropractic Examiners.
A native of Missouri, Dr. Hornback graduated from Sikeston Senior High School. Dr. Hornback received her Bachelor of Science in Biology, from Southeast Missouri State University. She married her high school sweetheart, Charles, in 2000. Since then they have been blessed with their daughter Estella in 2005 and son Hayden in 2007. They enjoy boating, traveling and having family movie nights.
• Doctor of Chiropractic – April 2001, Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO
• Bachelor of Science in Human Biology – April 1999, Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO
• Bachelor of Science in Biology, Honors Graduate – December 1997, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
Associations and Awards:
• 2012 Manatee Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
• 2004 Gulf Coast Business Review 40 Under 40 Award
• American Chiropractic Association
• Florida Chiropractic Association
• Southwest Florida Chiropractic Society
• International Pediatric Chiropractic Society